Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Book Update! Haven't updated in a while!

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!! I've been busy with school and what not. These books are what I've read in the past couple weeks. I'll give my rating and a brief review, but I wont give a full one!

Title: Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy
Date: February 2, 2015
Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars

This book was interesting. I liked the whole tiger shape shifter deal. Also the quests they went on were interesting. I don't really have much to say about this book but, I enjoyed it!



Title: The Black Mage: First Year by Rachel E. Carter
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy
Date: February 6, 2015
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Stars

I liked the whole magic system they have. I also love the type of books where the main characters have to train to become better. The tension between the characters who are fighting for the same spots in the academy. Loved It!



Title: Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair
Genre: Adult Erotica
Date: February 10, 2015
Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Stars

Kinky as fuck. This book was interesting, the whole newbee to the kink world was kind of entertaining. She had no idea what the hell was going on! It killed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment