Saturday, December 27, 2014

Forbidden Surrender ARC Book Review


Forbidden Surrender by Priscilla West  
ARC received by NetGalley
December 27, 2014
3 out of 5 stars


SPOILERS AHEAD!!!
Hey Everyone! Today I am reviewing Forbidden Surrender by Priscilla West. Lets just say this book was a very short and very quick read for me. I read this in less than 24 hours.
“What gives you a thrill Kristen?”
The minute I saw Vincent Sorenson, I knew he was trouble. Billionaire. Bad boy. And dangerously sexy. He was everything I craved, and nothing I needed.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t just avoid him. The higher ups at my company decided they needed his business, and I was on the team to bring him in. Vincent Sorenson didn’t seem as interested in business as he was in me, but I knew that was a door better left unopened. If I got involved with him, it would only unearth the pain I spent years trying to bury. 
I thought I had it under control, but I seriously underestimated Vincent’s seductive charm and silver-tongue. I would soon find out how delicious it would feel to let myself fall into this forbidden surrender.
The book starts off with a woman named Kristen. She has worked at her job for what is about three years. This book is kind of hard and unbelievable at first. What person after three years of working gets to go out to meetings with big CEO's at companies. I mean she did graduate from Harvard, but seriously? Anyway, turns out that a few higher ups had left the company to create their own management firm. That's why she ended up getting a higher position.
Now, lets talk about Vincent Sorenson. He is an all around very persistent character. His blonde hair and the body of a beach god. Sure he was hot to read about, but really pushy. He diffidently knew what to say at all the right times. He likes the walk on the wild side, and you can tell that he does because he is a CEO and owner of many brands a of different extreme sports equipment.
Overall this book was fairly good. I would recommend to people who enjoy a quick fast paced read about a woman who needs to loosen up a little bit and live, and a man who is dominate, extreme, and very blunt.

-
 Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment