Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Favorite Young Adult Books of 2014

HEY EVERYONE!! The time has come for the my favorites of 2014. Since this Is a new blog there arn't very many posts. But, I have been reading 'quite frequently might I add' all year. So, this is my first year to actually get into reading. I know a lot of these books didn't come out In 2014 but these are the books that I read for the first time this year! Leave comments below If you have any suggestions for me. Now I'm going to give you a little incite to these books I have below. Do to my list being kinda long I'll only put in the reviews for the first 4. If you want the reviews for the rest of them, just comment below!

1. Throne of Glass By Sarah J. Maas: **5 Stars** This book takes place In a sort of mid-evil world. "SORT OF". There are Is a king, and a prince. There are royal guards, and assassins. Celaena Is really a kick ass character. She Is strong and doesn't take shit from other characters. She also has a sassy attitude, which I did enjoy reading. Sorry, I can't really say much about this book. It will give to much away. But It tells you something when its my number one favorite book of 2014.

2. The Final Empire By Brandon Sanderson: **5 Stars** Okay, this book was also fantastic. I loved the way Sanderson built the world. It was a gradual build that lead up to some awsome shit. Also, the type of magic In this book was intriguing. I feel like no one has ever used the metals as a form as magic in their books, Its insane. I was genuinely surprised when I finished this book. I went into it not knowing what I was getting myself into.

3. Opposition By: Jennifer L. Armentrout: **5 Stars** Any book that Is written by Armentrout Is a auto-buy for me. She Is on of my all time favorite authors. The reason I put the final book of the Lux series on my favorites list "Even though I read all 5 this year" is because It was one of the best book finales I've read all year. Even though I cant really talk about this book In any specifics, I can still tell you about it as a whole. This series is about aliens who come down to earth. Yes, that's all I'm going to tell you. Go read the book!

4. Clockwork Princess By Cassandra Clare: **5 Stars** DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THE MORAL INSTRUMENTS IS BETTER THEN THIS SERIES! I'm telling you, If you've read The Moral Instruments series and you loved it, you'll think the clockwork series is AMAZING. This is also the last book in the series, so i have to be vague. It's a spin off of The Moral Instruments and takes place in a Victorian England In the 1800's. They are the relatives of the characters In the Moral Instruments. Just read the series! You won't regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment